. . . the making of XC FS racing machine - STEREO . . .



NEWS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been a while since the last addition to this blog, but I'm trying to fix this now! I've been busy with different things (writing my bachelor thesis and graduating school) so things have been slow around the STEREO. I hope to speed thing up a bit from now on... Good thing is that after almost two months of waiting my tubes finally arrived yesterday morning.
It turned out that Nova Cycles was the best place after all as the European suppliers were mostly missing some crucial pieces. Now before I can start machining the tubes and parts, the pivot that sits near the bottom bracket has to bee moved slightly up-and forward as it turned out that there is currently too much "bob" in the frame. When this is done the actual work can start.


0 Responses to “NEWS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Skype Me™!

Previous posts

Archives

Links


RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!