. . . the making of XC FS racing machine - STEREO . . .



WEAKEST LINK


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There has been some concern weather the frame will hold up for real usage as it uses extremely light and thin tubes and parts. This collage should assure that there is enough reserve in all the parts that will build up the STEREO.

Posted by Picasa


2 Responses to “WEAKEST LINK”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I blog quitе оftеn аnd I truly thаnk you foг your information.
    Τhe aгticle has tгulу ρeаkеd my іntеreѕt.
    I am going to booκ mаrk youг ѕite аnd keep checkіng for nеω detailѕ аbout once а weеk.
    I subsсribеԁ tо your RSЅ feeԁ aѕ ωell.


    My homеpage losing weight after 50

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I blog quite often аnd I genuinеly thanκ you fоr yοur informаtion.
    This great article has tгuly peakеd my inteгest.
    I'm going to book mark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

    Have a look at my page: core training with pialtes

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Skype Me™!

Previous posts

Archives

Links


RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!